Microsoft Academic Alliance Program
User Usage Guidelines
As a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance program, the Information Systems & Operations Management
(ISOM) Department in which you take courses is authorized to provide you with program software for use on your personal computers. To be in compliance with the MSDN Academic Alliance program requirements, you must follow these usage guidelines when using the program software on your computer. You must also agree to the terms of MSN End User License Agreement (EULA), the Amendment to Master End-User License Agreement, and any conditions required by the ISOM department.
Please address any questions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or refer to http://www.msdnaa.net
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment. If you do not agree to be bound, do not install, copy or use the Product.
- You can download program software to install on your personal use computers.
- You must be registered in at least one credit course within the ISOM to be eligible to install and run program software on your personal use computer. Students registered solely for non-credit courses in ISOM department are not eligible to receive program software.
- You may not lend copies of leaned software to anyone else for their use.
- You may need a Product Key to install certain programs. The Product Key will be assigned to solely to download authorized software. You may not disclose the Product Key information to anyone else.
- The Administrator will maintain records of software downloaded from server, and will provide those records to Microsoft upon request.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research, design, development and testing of projects for class assignment and tests or personal projects. You may not use the Program software for any for-profit software development.
- When you are no longer taking or teaching any class from the ISOM department, you may no longer download new program. However, you may continue to use previously installed software on your computer, provide you continue to follow program guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the License Agreement and EULA, the administrator will demand confirmation of removal of the program software on your personal use computer.
- We do not provide any technical support besides account and downloading issues.
Please be aware that we do not provide support for the installation or the usage of the applications.
By clicking on the link below, you are indicating that you understand and accept the above guidelines.