I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management of the Emory University Goizueta Business School.
I am interested in retail operations, OM-finance interface, revenue and supply chain management, and application of empirical methods in Operations Management.
- Selling with Binding Reservations in the Presence of Strategic Consumers, with Gustavo Vulcano. Management Science Vol. 56, No. 12, December 2010, pp. 2173-2190.
- Sales Forecasting with Financial Indicators and Experts' Input, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. Production and Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Systematic Risk and the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. Working paper. Earlier version: "Systematic Risk in Supply Chain Sales: Empirical Study and
Media coverage: Taming the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains Strategy+Business, Booz&Co.
- Are Consumers Really Strategic? Implications of an Experimental Study, with Elliot Bendoly. Working paper. Please e-mail for a copy.
- Network Revenue Management with Uncertain Capacity:
Application for Online Ad Sales, with Sridhar Seshadri. In preparation.
- The Correlation of Supply Chain Risk and Financial Market Returns, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. In proceedings of 2008 NSF Engineering Research and Innovation Conference, Honolulu, HI, 2009.
- The Centroidal Algorithm in Molecular Similarity and Diversity Calculations on Confidential Datasets, with Sergey Trepalin. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design Vol. 19, No. 9, pp. 715-729, 2005.
- Emory University
- BUS 351 Process and Systems Management (undergrad core), Spring 2011, Spring 2012.
- New York University
- C60.0001 Competitive Advantage from Operations (undergrad core), Fall 2008.
- Recognized with NYU Stern Ph.D. Teaching Excellence Award.
- New York University, Teaching Assistant
- C60.0001 Competitive Advantage from Operations (undergrad core), Fall 2009.
- B01.2314 Competitive Advantage from Operations (MBA core), Spring 2006, Spring 2007, Spring 2008, Spring 2009.
- B60.2330 Retail Operations (MBA elective), Spring 2007.