I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management of the Emory University Goizueta Business School.
I am interested in supply chain management, revenue management, retail operations and pricing optimization.
- Selling with Binding Reservations in the Presence of Strategic Consumers, with Gustavo Vulcano. Management Science Vol. 56, No. 12, December 2010, pp. 2173-2190.
- Sales Forecasting with Financial Indicators and Experts' Input, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. Production and Operations Management, Vol. 22, No. 5, September-October 2013, pp.1056-1076.
Runner-up, The Inaugural M&SOM/iFORM Best Paper Award, 2014.
- Systematic Risk in Supply Chain Networks, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. forthcoming at Management Science .
Earlier version: "Systematic Risk and Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains"
Media coverage: Taming the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains Strategy+Business, Booz&Co.
- Behavioral Anomalies in Consumer Wait-or-Buy Decisions and Their Implications for Markdown Management, with Manel Baucells and Anton Ovchinnikov.
- Are Patients Patient? The Role of Time to Appointment on Patient Flow, with Diwas KC.
- Are Consumers Really Strategic? Implications of an Experimental Study, with Elliot Bendoly.
- The Correlation of Supply Chain Risk and Financial Market Returns, with Vishal Gaur and Sridhar Seshadri. In proceedings of 2008 NSF Engineering Research and Innovation Conference, Honolulu, HI, 2009.
- The Centroidal Algorithm in Molecular Similarity and Diversity Calculations on Confidential Datasets, with Sergey Trepalin. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design Vol. 19, No. 9, pp. 715-729, 2005.